Family Non Sea View Bedroom
Are you ready to drift away and wish upon a star.
Pax House welcomes children of all ages and they can look forward to a fabulous time in Dingle with the same thoughtful care and attention as we give their parents.
This bedroom on the lower floor would have a double bed and a single bed an extra (fold up) bed can easily be added. The small ensuite would have shower.
Cots are obtainable on request and a baby sitter service can be arranged.
Family Non Sea View Bedroom Features
As well as the warm, professional service and contemporary design, it’s the thoughtful little touches that help to make your stay with us in Pax House.
- Feather and Down duvets.
- Ecentric art that are different in every one of our rooms.
- Flat screen televisions with a selection of national programs and radio stations.
- Natural bathroom products, sent free products are available on request.
- Tea and coffee facilities.
- Iron and iron board available on request.
- Selection of interesting reading materials personally selected by John.
- Fresh Flowers by your bedside.
- Turndown service each evening .
- Reflectors jackets.