Please note: these rooms are currently being refurbished so we don’t have current photographs – hence a picture of the view from the room only
Are you ready to drift away and wish upon a star?
These substantial bedrooms are our largest. The feel is more of staying in a well-designed guestroom in a private house, thus is the attention to detail in all aspects of each bedroom design.
Bathed in tranquility with a blend of natural colours and textures, and whether you are snuggled with a goose filled duvet in your luxurious king size bed (or twins beds), relaxing on the deep soft sofa or sipping a glass of wine on your terrace, there is always a bird’s eye view of the awe-inspiring coastline below-unforgettable.
As well as the warm, professional service and contemporary design, it’s the thoughtful little touches that help to make your stay with us in Pax House, special.
- Feather and Down duvets.
- Beside fiber optic reading lights.
- Eclectic art that are different in every one of our rooms.
- Flat screen televisions with a selection of national programs and radio stations.
- Stand-alone showers with both rain head and slide showerhead.
- Mist free bathroom mirrors.
- Natural bathroom products, scent free products are available on request.
- Tea and coffee facilities.
- Iron and iron board available on request.
- Selection of interesting reading materials personally selected by John.
- Fresh Flowers by your bedside.
- Outside terrace with table and chairs.
- Turndown service each evening.
- Reflectors jackets.