Breakfast at Pax House
Award Winning Breakfast Menu
Pax House allows you time to sit back and enjoy those special treats freshly individually prepared by us for you, here at Pax House. You owe it to yourself to sit back and enjoy the selection of dishes whose flavours are made fresh and zingy by the generous use of herbs from our own organic garden. Our Award Winning Scones 1st prize in Dingle are just one of the many items that appear daily on our breakfast table.
Award Winning Breakfast Menu.From the menu feast your eyes on the array of poached fruits, berries, cereals, luxury muesli with hazelnuts, cranberries raisins and almonds, home made granola and home made yoghurt. Baskets of our Award Winning scones.
- From the menu feast your senses on the array of colours, scents and taste.
- Poached pears in a broth of Madagascar vanilla, clove and lemon zest.
- Poached plums with a hint of cinnamon and red wine.
- Poached Pink Rhubard ( from our garden) served with a snip of fresh ginger and zest of orange.
- A coloured platter of fresh and juicy fruits and berries.
- Homemade Granola and Homemade Yoghurt.
- Local Heather Honey.
- Egg Florentine-poached free range egg and wilted Spinach, topped with Hollandaise sauce and served on a toasted muffin with tomatoes.
- Egg Royale-poached free range egg and Smoked Organic Salmon, topped with Hollandaise sauce and served on a toasted muffin with tomatoes.
- Pancakes with a twist, carmelized with cinnamon sugar and layered with banana and berries and served with fresh cream and a choice of warmed Canadian Maple Syrup or our own famous warmed homemade chocolate sauce.
- Wild Atlantic Omelet- 2 free range eggs with smoked organic Irish salmon with sweet diced tomatoes and chives.
- Harbor View Omelet – 2 free range eggs with our award winning mature cheddar cheese, with baby spinach, onion and mushrooms
- Cedar Omelet- 2 free range eggs with Gouda cheese, tomatoes and basil.
- Free range Woodside Farm streaky bacon, free ranged poached eggs, cherry tomatoes and sauted mushrooms with a sprinkle of herbs
- Boiled free range eggs served with soldiers (fingers of buttered toast) and accompanied with a rosemary-chili salt.
- Scrambled free range eggs enclosed with smoked organic Irish salmon and served with pickled cucumber and a creamy horseradish sauce
- Specials of the Day, this varies on a daily basic and the following is just a guide of what may be found.
- Fried potato cake with a free range poached egg nested on top and a serving of smoked organic Irish salmon and horseradish cream .
- Fish cake with a free range poached egg and asparagus with a light lemon butter sauce